List of Singularity Containers
The end of the summer internship
This summer, I was able to secure funding through XSEDE for an intern. Hind Albakri joined the Biomedical Applications Group to help me migrate, test and build Singularity containers to deploy applications to Bridges-2.
This happened for two reasons,
- I personally prefer to deploy every app as a container and
- I needed to design a procedure to deploy and make them public for the benefit of our users and community.
I am very happy with the outcome, since
- the repos have been migrated,
- documentation was written for the benefit of power users and staff members at PSC, and
- a procedure was designed and implemented for future deployments.
Here is a list of the repositories for the packages that have been prepared to be deployed or have been deployed to Bridges-2.