In Spanish we have more than one way to point out that something/someone is attractive. Here are just a few.
|linda/lindo||cute||In some countries, people use “mono” but it is not common.|
Remember you can use any resource from the library. However, if you are willing to invest in a book, I personally recommend this workbook.
- Click here to see a copy of the document we used today.
- Click here for the TinyCards set for this song.
- Click here to see a full list of songs available on TinyCards.
- Click here for a playlist with songs we are going to listen this Fall.
- Click here to see a list of local resources for learning Spanish.